The ahp tig welder surely has much to look forward to in the welding world as it is definitely loved since a long time, and also because it is very much up and coming.
Here are the several advantages of ahp tig welder that must be mentioned. If you are looking out to buy a welder, you will be much impressed with all these qualities that will seemingly impress you.
A welder almost always seems to have a great weight, which makes it difficult to carry at times. This will also make the portability factor a disappointment. This welder has a weight of 50lbs. You can use it at a shop or in a household set up however portability will really matter and you will be in a good spot with this one because it also has handles to carry it. This can be achieved with the use of technology that is more often than not termed as advanced inverter technology.
Greater use of pulse settings
We are talking about IGBT technology to control power consumption and Pulse Width Modulation.
Affordability in price
The price will almost never cost you an arm and a leg. It will never cost you more than an estimated price of a thousand dollars. The quality is amazing and at the same time it is very easily available and accessible.
A good warranty
The warranty will at least be of three years, which will in fact be great.
- Argon Regulator
- Foot Pedal
- 110v Plug Adapter
- 2T/4T function
- Start and end amps adjustment in 4T mode
- NEMA 6-50 Plug wired on cord end
- 140A output on 120v
- 200A output on 240v
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- 14ft WP17 TIG Torch
- 9ft Stick Holder
- 9ft Ground Clamp
- HF start TIG
In short, what are the unique advantages of ahp tig welder?
These are the advantages of ahp tig welder if we list them down in a short manner.
- The arc quality is really amazing
- It is very unique and is full of versality
- It can be used for TIG and stick
- It can be used for its fual voltage
- The worth is good
- The design is stylish
- There is portability
- Versatile, you can use it for TIG and stick and it’s dual voltage
- Great value for money!
- Warranty is great of three years at least
- Can be great for heavy duty work
There are however some disadvantages as well that you may keep in mind however they do not outweigh the disadvantages.
- Front panel options can not very clear for some people.
- Can make a lot of noise.
- The footpedal can at times be difficult to get a grip of.
For most of the part, this will prove to be great for the worth and will provide you with maximum benefits. However, it is your job to keep yourself protected and wear the right clothes and the right accessories for it.